Friday, March 19, 2010

Intentional Ignorance towards Consequences

As usual, I post more weeks before my exams. It is a good distress, fair enough to rank it as a shameful excuse to be ignorant, to run away from my responsibility. Procrastinating on the most favoured Friday, surfing dominates me and jeopardises the packed study plan. Briefly, I tried new blogging sites and some hacks. Frankly speaking, I wasn`t used to the new environment but enthusiastic enough to find out. Transferring the old posts would be the upmost technical barrier.

For the sake of complete memoirs, I hereby update that I will tutor a twins in maths. With the highly enthusiastic in maths, I suppose it would be a piece of cake. Anyway, as the monotonous yet packed schedule of March end, the new chapter of my life in Taiwan would begin. Having more extra curriculum activities and joining the cutting-edge research in medicine, hopefully the demanding life would not flunk me out.

No comments: